WHAT WE DO:
- Provide food, clothing, and other personal items to communities in need.
- Provide support for single mothers.
- Work with youth and young adult women in their job and career search.
- Assist individuals dealing with long-term or terminal illnesses through prayers and other spiritual, emotional, mental and financial support.
- Work with local shelters for abused women and those who are homeless.
- Engage street evangelism.
- Offer Health and Wellness workshops and exercise classes.
- Visit and pray for the sick in hospitals, nursing homes and their homes.
- Organize prayer meetings, Bible study and Sunday Worship services.
- Visit correctional facilities to offer prayers and support for inmates.
- Work with ex-offenders to assist with re-entry to society.
Contact us for our programms: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm :+1-437-522-5158, +1-416-818-0714,
Toll Free Line: +1-866-291-2515